1. You have been supplied with complete details of the Tour Arrangement / Itinerary / Tour Price and these Terms and Conditions for the relevant tour. Please read the same carefully before filling and signing the Booking Form. The Terms and Conditions, Booking Form, Payments by any means shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute a contract between the parties. In case of one or more but not all the Clients signing the Booking Form, it shall be deemed that the others have duly authorized the concerned signing the Client/s to do so. The signing of the Booking Form by the Client or by you shall reconfirm the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Client/s in totality.
a) The Company reserves the right to decline to book any person/s for any Tour or to cancel their booking without assigning any reason.
b) No person including the Employee/s the Company or yourself have the authority to alter, amend, or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this document. Assurance if any, which is contrary to the terms and conditions given, shall not bind the Company.
c) The Company has the right at any time to Terminate the Contract prior to the commencement of the Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever, Amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute a service by service of similar class or type if it is deemed advisable or necessary and In either of the above cases, the Company shall not be liable for any refund / compensation whatsoever.
2. The contents of the brochure are as accurate as we could make it during the printing of same. However, amenities, schedule and time requirement may change should circumstances so warrant. Tour price are subject to change should airfare and exchange rate alter or due to increases / or introduction of any tax or any surcharge levied by the suppliers / airlines. In case of passenger wishing to travel on different date from the group’s travel , a deviation charge will be applicable and applicable fare difference on the class of booking where seats are obtained will be payable by passenger
3. Passengers will have to strictly follow the tour itinerary as per brochure or as per the amendments made by the tour manager or local representative / guide. There will be no refund for any unutilized services by passenger. If the passengers stay away from group and do not report on schedule, they will have to make their own way to join with the group as the group schedule cannot be held up.
4. In the event of a passenger is not allowed to board a flight where he was duly booked for whatever the cause may be the passenger can not hold the company responsible for same and any cancellation charges arising out of same will have to borne by the passenger. Though the ticket issued to the Client for a particular sector may have confirmed status, due to overbooking of seats the airline may offload any passengers and accommodate him on a subsequent flight for which the company will not be responsible.
5. In the event of a passenger traveling separately from the group should reach on his own at the hotel / appropriate place at time and report GR Tours representative / Tour Manager. There will be no refund in failure to do so or in case the passenger need to leave early. Any separate transport arrangement other than with the group will have to be paid by the passenger separately.
6. Meals are pre booked and pre-set, the type of meals are clearly indicated in the brochure. Unlike an airline it would not be possible to provide a special meal or a special diet other than what is mentioned in the brochure. There would be no refund if the passenger chooses on their own (or) not to take any meal.
7. Most of the hotels have safe deposit lockers. You are advised to keep your valuables in the safe deposit lockers. Also it is advised to keep the passport, tickets, Foreign Exchange and Baggage safely. In the case of loss, the consequential problems and cost will have to be borne by the passenger. Under no circumstances the company can be held responsible for any such losses whenever & however it may cause. If the Clients left any property in the coach while disembarking (or) while Check-out of hotel, the Company would not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such property under any circumstances.
8. The hotels provided on the tour are normally moderate unless a superior hotel quality is mentioned. Hotels will have attached bath / shower. Most of the hotels in Europe do not have Air Conditioning or Fans in the room due to favorable weather conditions. Triple room are usually of same size of a double room with an extra roll away bed. A list of hotels confirmed will be informed prior departure.
9. It is the responsibility of the passenger to hold valid documents to enter into a country such as passport, visa, Health Insurance, Vaccination etc. Where GR Tours needs to apply for any visa or other documents on behalf of the passenger, client/s needs to furnish all documents required by such authority. GR Tours will not be liable or responsible for refusal of same by the appropriate authority.
10. It is advisable that the passenger should acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property. It is to be noted that GR Tours under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the passenger or any other person for any death, personal injury, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increase expense, consequential loss or damage to baggage, personal effects howsoever caused. You have to check the accuracy and correctness of the policies so obtained and in case of any errors or lapses report the same to the Insurance Company and get the same rectified as Tour Company would not be responsible for the same. It shall be passengers duty to inform the Tour Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. The Company reserves the right to ask any Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, the Company is not being liable to provide any assistance or money back.
11. Grand Royal Tours (P) Ltd., act in its capacity as Travel Agents for and on behalf of passengers. We do not own or control any aircraft, ship, hotels or coaches or cars or any other means of transportation or any other facility or service mentioned. We take care of contracting all the ingredients of your holiday. Hence we can not be held responsible for any acts of omission or commission of any other party. Neither we can be held responsible for circumstances, beyond our control and arising out of natural calamities, airlines flight delays, strikes, breakdown in facilities, accidents etc. However caused
12. Any claim or complaint by the passenger must be notified to Grand Royal tours (P). Ltd. in writing within 28 days (Twenty Eight Days) from end of the tour. Claim notified to GR Tours outside the period will not be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability in respect thereof. Also the claim should be substantiated with proper evidence and for any deficiency of services provided should be countersigned by the tour manager / local representative. All claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours of Grand royal Tours (P). Ltd. are subject to Indian Law and Subject to the jurisdiction of Salem District, TN Court only.
13. Groups of less than minimum operating passengers as mentioned below may be operated without a Indian tour escort, in such event local escorts at each cities will be provided and / or at a supplement cost.
Minimum Operation Passengers
USA, EUROPE Group Tours
30 Adult Passengers
Other Group Tours
20 Adult Passengers
14. All tours are subject to R.B.I. / G.O.I. rules and for BTQ passengers only.
A. Scheduled GR Tours Group tours and Individual tour; If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour we are constrained to levy the following Cancellation Charges.
Period of Cancellation
30 days or before tour commencement for non-payment of balance
15% of tour price + Visa cost
29-15 days before tour commencement for non-payment of balance
30% of tour price + Visa cost
14-03 days before tour commencement for non-payment of balance
60% of tour price + Visa cost
In case of below 3 days or "NO SHOW"
100% of the tour price
B. Third Party products (Cruises, Air tickets, Hotel Bookings etc.,) Terms and conditions of such services will be intimated at the time of booking and such cancellation terms will apply and needs to be paid along with the service charge of Rs. 2000/= per person
C. GR Tours reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such situation we will book the passenger on a different tour date. Incase if the alternate tour date is not acceptable, we will refund all monies paid by you excluding cost of visa fees, but no compensation is payable.
REFUNDS: Refunds (if any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid by GR Tours or through the Travel Agent / Sales Agent through whom you have forwarded your payment to us. It would take at least 30 days to process refunds. Any refunds, weather payment received in Indian rupees or foreign exchange will be affected in Indian Rupees only at the prevailing Foreign Exchange buying rate. There is no refund payable for any Unutilized Services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Hotels, and Cruise etc.).
PAYMENT SCHEDULE :- Group tours
A.At the time of booking :
Registration amount : Rs. 10,000 - Rs.25,000 per person as mentioned
B.Within 20 days of registration :
Balance Rupee payment
C.At least 30 days before departure :
Equivalent of forex amount in INR. Calculated at the specified exchange rate of the payment date.
15. All payments made within 7 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / DD / Bank Transfers only.
16. AMMENDMENTS - A transfer from one Tour to another will be treated as cancellation from one Tour and a fresh booking on another. Therefore Cancellation Charges will apply. Incase a passenger wishes to change his onward / return date of journey apart from the scheduled group departure dates, airlines levies a deviation charge in such event which will be intimated and the passenger needs to pay such charges. Also incase on the changed date the seats are unavailable on the desired class of booking, passenger needs to pay the supplement for the difference in class of booking if any.
17. If for any reasons beyond GR Tours control, as an agent for and on behalf of the passengers, if the company miss any tour or sightseeing or meal or any other services as per schedule of the tour, GR Tours will be liable to refund the actual cost of the service/s only. GR Tours will not be responsible or liable for any other consequential cost or compensation in this regard.
18 . The communication transmitted to your mailing address / email address on record shall be deemed to have been communicated to you. All communication from you to the Company has to be in writing, not orally. Where a booking is made directly by you with the Company, communications will be sent to you at your mailing address, e-mail address given in the Booking Form. Where a booking is made through a travel agent, communications from the Company will be sent to your agent through whom such booking has been received on your behalf and the agent would be responsible for transmitting such communication to you. All monies paid to the travel agent shall not constitute payment to us unless deposited by your agent with the Company.
19. CANCELLATIONS – As we book services in advance and are bound to honor the commitments as to payment to the suppliers, cancellation of services earmarked results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of communication of cancellation to the supplier and therefore, the cancellation schedule, which is based on the above amongst other factors becomes applicable on cancellation.
20. If any passenger wants to book the tour within 44 – 31 days before departure, the passenger has to pay the INR amount in full. If any passenger wants to book the tour within 30 days of departure, full tour cost has to be paid at the time of booking. Please note that in case of special offers, promotions or schemes additional terms and conditions of these offers, promotions or schemes will be applicable in addition to these terms and conditions. You might have to adhere to the payment schedule prescribed under such offers, promotions or schemes in order to be eligible to avail benefits under such offers, promotions or schemes. If you fail to make the payment by the due date and/or do not comply with all the terms and conditions of the offer, promotion or scheme you would not be entitled to receive the benefit under such offer, promotion or scheme.